If you have difficulty reading the newsletter, please go to www.patriotreturns.com to see the latest release.
Vol. 25, No. 3 September 27, 2005
BOYCOTT PSC'S SEPT 29TH
Don't Buy Into Bowen's Gimmicks
LET BOWEN HAVE HER MINI-SUMMIT BETWEEN THE
MARXIST/LENINST BROTHERS AND SISTERS
AND THE LADY FROM BMCC
Read this before you decide to attend:
- Study carefully the NYS Taylor Law and its penalties for job action and/or strike;
- Read federal provisions pertaining to unemployment benefits;
- Learn about Cobra and its duration for medical benefits;
- Study current job market and be prepared for relocation in Africa, Asia, Latin American, and/or the southern states in the U.S.;
- Find out where you may get vaccination for FLU, MALARIA, TB, HIV and other diseases before leaving NY;
- Be prepared to retrain yourself for other professions, trades, farm and/or factory work and go to evening classes, trade schools and internships;
- Make long range planning and arrangements for mortgage, telephone, electricity and other utility payments;
- Get Ready for deep debts, divorce/separation from your beloved spouse and/or interruptions in education of your children; and
- Take cameras and video recorders to document if Bowen is stuffing the hall with the union staff that is paid from our dues to work, and not to become numbers for her protest games.
Our hastily conducted unscientific survey indicates that only 2% of Bowen's diehard supporters will attend the rally and only 1% of her friends will join in her stupid job action.
BY YOUR ABSENCE AT THIS RALLY LET BOWEN AND LONDON KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD GET ASSISTANCE FROM COMPETENT NEGOTIATORS INSTEAD OF RELYING ON CONVICTED FELON ATTORNEY.
Sharad Karkhanis, Ph.D.
Forthcoming issues of The Patriot may be accessed at www.patriotreturns.com.
Archived editions are available at http://www.patriotreturns.com/archive.htm.